Date: 22 February 2012
Our client is one of the largest global energy companies, has been committing to source, produce, and market energy resources related products and services to its customers. Aligning with its extensive growth in the world, its established operation in Indonesia is now looking for experienced professional who are self-driven and highly dynamic to join one of its brown field operations as:
Operations & Maintenance Specialist – Onshore
The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Specialist coordinator will support the operations involvement in the project. He will also monitor the operational deliverables required during the project development phases and transition into operations in all discipline area. The position will help the Business Unit and the Project in meeting key objectives such as safety, cost efficiency, operability, maintainability, production availability/efficiency, and trouble free start-up with quick production ramp up. The position is responsible for development and management of Operations Input into Design, Commissioning & Start Up plan and ensures appropriate Operations Readiness for the project.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor/Master of Science in Engineering or equivalent degree is preferred, or 5-10 years of oil and gas operations experience
• previous experience on a major capital project
• Strong personality, hard working, good leadership,
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Teamwork and effective collaboration
• The ability to understand/ comprehend the engineering product such as Basis of Design, facility layouts, P&ID s, Cause and Effect Diagrams, etc.
• Good understanding of risks and risk management
• Basic understanding of Operability Assurance and Operations Excellence programs Specific
• Involved and experienced in minimum one start up of a new oil / gas facilities
• Advance skill in gas operation / processing, performance & self troubleshooting
• Advance skill with standard / regulation / best practices
• Computer skills
• Familiar with Process Operations , Controls and Process Systems.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with qualifications/experience. Interested candidates should send a comprehensive resume, with the position you apply in the subject of your email much preferably in Word Format.
Please send your complete application, resume & photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: